Saturday, April 21, 2012

I know it seems like I haven't been keeping up on the blog, but the truth is........ our life is pretty boring here in AlaskaThe only interesting thing we really have going on right now is the pregnancy.  I am now 26 weeks & my growing belling is slowly getting bigger.  My only complaints are back pain, a lot of back pain, & my new found relationship with heartburn, which doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.  The baby kicks hard enough now that Kolt can feel her when he puts his hand on my belly.  I can definitely tell she is getting bigger by her movements & that she now kicks me in the ribs.  A couple weeks ago I had a glucose screening to test for gestational diabetes, which came back negative.  This Monday we go see the doctor for our monthly checkup.  During the month of May we will be taking a childbirth class every Monday night & our Baby Shower will be June 2nd.  Kolt started working the midnight shift a few weeks ago & so we have been adjusting to his new schedule.  He will stay on mids until he goes on leave when the baby is born.  Kolt seems to like it & it is slowly growing on me as well.  

Pregnant Belly at 24 weeks:



25 Weeks:




26 Weeks: