Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day!  Brinleigh and I spent the day at Pullen Park with the Ruey's and then grilled out with some of Tyler's family in Raleigh.  The weather was beautiful but got kinda hot while at the park. 


 My tired baby after spending the day at the park.


That evening at the BBQ I gave Brinleigh some watermelon and strawberries for the first time.  I stuffed her fresh food teether full and she would munch and suck it almost dry and then I would refill it.  We repeated this about five times, at least.  She was covered in juice.  I'm talking head and hair, face, hands, arms and even some on her legs.  The cloth bib I had put on her soaked up a lot of juice and was drenched by the time she was done.  But she absolutely loved it.