Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the mommies that I know had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Mine was awesome to say the least.  Kolt woke up with the baby and let me sleep in a little bit.  When I woke up, Kolt had made a feast for breakfast- Eggs, biscuits, bacon, cinnamon rolls and orange juice (all of which were my request).  Kolt took care of all the cooking and cleaning up and taking care of Brinleigh so that I really didn't have to do much but enjoy my day with my babies.
My Mother's Day gifts were on the table when I woke up this morning.  Kolt and Brinleigh got me something I wanted- Willow Tree figurine, something I needed- a small gun safe to put next to my bed for my hand gun, and a couple of things that would make my life as a momma a little easier- a banana slicer (Brinleigh eats a banana every morning for breakfast) and a spaghetti measure.  Along with a very sweet card and some beautiful flowers.



This evening we had our friends, Kate and Cooper, over for dinner.  Kolt fried up some rock fish and shrimp (all of which were caught by him) and we had fish tacos.  Overall, it was a fantastic day and I couldn't have asked for anything more.