Friday, July 13, 2012

38 Weeks Down..... 2 More To go....

I can't believe our due date is only 2 weeks away!!!!  It is both exciting & scary at the same time.  I think we are prepared as much as we can be for Baby Brinleigh's arrival & we have done just about everything that needs to be done.  The baby's bedroom is FINALLY completely done..... set up, decorated & organized and in my personal opinion, looks super cute.  We have bought and received almost everything we need for her except a few last minute things that we are still working on purchasing in the next few weeks.  June 29th was my last day of work & during my time off before the baby comes, I am working on cleaning & organizing the house, taking care of errands/chores/to-do's that will be easier to get done before she comes rather than after she is here, & overall preparing for a month of visitors & life with a new baby.  I have been seeing the doctor once a week for a few weeks now & as of 2 weeks ago my cervix was still closed.  I wasn't check this past week but will most likely be checked at the next appointment since I will be almost 39 weeks.  

36 Week Belly Pic

   


Brinleigh's Room






Our wonderful neighbor, Megan, also took some maternity pictures for us & I haven't seen them all yet but here are a couple that she sent to me (I played around with them on the instagram app on my iphone & changed them a little bit).