Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day #23

Thankful for Black Friday ONLINE sales. Instead of having to rush through a Thanksgiving meal, sacrifice time spent with family, stay up all night to go stand in lines in the cold weather, drive around town wasting gas, racing people to the stores that only offer the really awesome door buster deals to the first however many people, getting trampled, pushed & shoved by angry rude shoppers, & then standing in checkout lines for an hour or two......... I can shop from the comfort of my nice warm couch, wearing pajamas & eating delicious leftover Thanksgiving food.
(But just for the record, when I'm home in the lower 48, I do love going out shopping on black Friday with the family, but I do think it's a little too dangerous these days to take the baby.)