Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Days #26 & #27

Day #26:

Thankful for my husbands smart decisions & wise choices. I've been watching "Married to the military: Alaska" & I have to say that I am extremely thankful that Kolt chose to get out of the Army. Living in Alaska is hard when you're not from here & I couldn't imagine moving here & then having my husband deploy for a year. Especially with a baby. It takes a very strong woman to survive an Army marriage & I commend the women who do. Kolt's decision to join the Coast Guard is one of the best things he could have ever done for himself & our family. He knew the Coast Guard would be different & he knew it would be better for us. He was right & I am proud of the choice he made to join.


Day #27:

Thankful for my baby girls smile! Because no matter what happens or how my day is going, it fixes anything that is wrong. I wake up happy every morning, it keeps me patient & kind when she is screaming her head off crying because she wants to be held instead of put down, & I get to watch it melt her daddy's heart on a daily basis. I stare at her for hours, just to see her smile. ♥