Saturday, December 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Days #28, #29, & Finally #30!

Day # 28:
Thankful that my husband FINALLY shaved off that stupid mustache even though "movember" isn't over for 2 more days.


Day #29:
Thankful for wonderful neighbors. Maybe it's just because it's coast guard housing, but everyone knows everyone. If we ever needed anything from a cup of sugar to help moving a piece of furniture, there is always someone willing to lend a helping hand. We love our neighbors & it's nice knowing I have people watching out for me when Kolt isn't home.


Day #30:
I DID IT! Posted something I am thankful for every day this month. It's weird, now that I have done it every day I realize how fast this month has gone by. so this being my last thankful post.....
I am Thankful for anxiety medicine, such as xanax which will help me to stay calm & not react like a schizo on the plane ride from Alaska to Arizona next weekend.
I am Thankful for pla

nes, which is pretty much my only way of getting off this rock when I need a break, like going home for Christmas.
I am Thankful for my husband agreeing to fly home for Christmas, since his anxiety is probably even a little worse than mine when it comes to flying. (Yes, he fly's around in helicopters for a living, but can't stand to fly commercially.)
I am Thankful for having the money to afford to buy tickets to fly home for the holidays so that we can be with our family.

Can you tell that I am excited to go home for Christmas?