Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4 more Days.....

I've made my packing/ to-do list & checked it twice...... okay, 15 times is probably a more realistic number.  I am taking care of a little bit every day so that I'm not swamped at the end of the week.  I started packing myself & Brinleigh's suitcases tonight.  Last night we spent a little time trying on outfits to see what fits her or was close to fitting her.  She is in the middle of a growth spurt right now where she has almost outgrown some of her 0-3 month clothes & she can barely fit into some of her 3-6 month clothes.  So needless to say, we aren't going to get away with packing as lightly as I thought for her.  I'm also bringing almost all of her 0-3 month clothes with us 1.) for her to wear while we are there and 2.) for my sister, Dana, to go through & pick out what she wants for her new baby, Peyton.  I'm pretty sure that when we come back home in a month, she will for sure not be able to wear her 0-3 month clothes anymore.  

On another note, I've decided to start giving up specific unhealthy foods that contain no nutritional value at all, as part of my weight loss plan.  My first food to give up:  Chips.  So let's see how this goes.  I haven't decided if I want to do this bi-weekly or monthly, but as of right now.  No More Chips!  Wish me luck. 


We got our first snow of the winter this last weekend.  It started late Friday night & we woke up Saturday morning to a light blanket of snow.  It continued to snow all day & night, throughout Sunday & into Monday morning.  I think we got a total of around 11-12 inches.  It is supposed to rain/snow throughout the week & I am praying that this does not effect or delay our flight out of here on Saturday.