Saturday, December 1, 2012

A House Full of Packages

You would think Christmas came early in the Foreman household today.  I've been doing a little online shopping lately & all of my Black Friday purchases just so happened to all arrive today.  We had boxes & packaging everywhere.  It was a little overwhelming to be honest.  But I was like a kid in a candy shop.  
Our first package of the day was from Kohls.  It consisted of a knew block knife set for Kolt, which he of course was very excited about.  He got to open that & set it all up.  Then there was also a new black cardigan for Brinleigh, a pair of jeans & leggings for myself.  It is sooooooooo nice to have a couple pairs of pants that are not maternity jeans, that actually fit me.  I don't plan on buying a lot more because I WILL get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes.  I am determined.  The next delivery were packages from Babies R' Us & Best Buy.  From Babies R' Us, we got Brinleigh's new high chair which of course I opened right away, put together, & then set her in to see how she liked it.  And then of course I opened my box from Best Buy.  Can you guess what it was????  MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!   I am beyond excited to learn how to use this thing so I can get to taking some Amazing pictures, which will most likely be all Brinleigh.




After running a few errands this afternoon, we came home & Brinleigh was sleeping in her car seat.  This of course was a prime opportunity to try & read a little about my new camera & play around with it a little until she woke up.  Here are some pictures from after I learned how to turn it on & snap a few shots.  I'm still not sure what I'm doing though.  This thing is serious business.





Tonight Brinleigh & I decided to venture outside in the freezing (literally things are frozen) cold to check out the neighbors Christmas decor that they were in the process of putting up outside.  This of course also gave me yet another opportunity to take some adorable pictures of Brinleigh in her winter jacket & hat.