Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baby On The Move

It's official.  Brinleigh is mobile.  She even does her own stunts.  She is not only crawling, but also surprised me by pulling herself up on her knee's one day.  Then the following day, she pulled herself completely up onto her feet in the standing position.  My little love bug is getting so big, it makes me sad but excited at the same time.  I don't want her to grow up but I can't wait for all the fun things we can do as she get's older.  


KC and I took all the kids to the local produce farm last weekend so we could pick strawberries.  Brinleigh wasn't too impressed until the very end when she got to taste some of Momma's strawberry ice cream.  She was all about that part and seemed to really enjoy it.  Don't freak out, she only ate maybe about 1/2 teaspoon.  



 Brinleigh also got to experience her first little league baseball game.  Kayden had his first game of the season a few days ago and another one tonight.  Brinleigh sat with her Uncle Tyler and just watched everything going on around her.  Every now and then she would suck on her paci or play with her squishy ball, but I think with so many kids running around, she stayed pretty interested in people watching. 



  In other Brinleigh news, she got her toes painted for the first time a couple weeks ago.  I bought some "Piggy Paint" on Amazon.com especially for her.  It is non-toxic nail polish that says it is as "natural as mud" and is specifically made to be used on children.  It's cute but it seems to chip off somewhat quickly.... as you can see.