Tuesday, August 13, 2013

We Have A Walker!!!!

So I know I briefly mentioned this in the One Year Photo Session post, but Brinleigh is now walking!!!!  We've had company so I'm a little behind on my posts, but Brinleigh took her first steps on August 1st.  I was video recording her playing with the couch pillows because she wrestles with them and it's hilarious.  Well.... to my surprise, she was standing and all of a sudden took SEVEN steps.  All on her own.  With no prompting from me at all.  I was the only one home with her, Kolt was out fishing, so of course I was SUPER excited that I got her actual first steps on video.
Over the next few days she chose walking over crawling, even when she would fall down she got right back up.  She would crawl if she knew she needed to get somewhere fast...... Like the dishwasher.  Now.... she's a pro!  Walking around everywhere, it is absolutely adorable.