Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Over the weekend we had some friends over for dinner which gave me the perfect excuse to divulge in my sweet tooth and get creative for the holiday.  I decided to make my signature white chocolate covered pretzels.  (Recipe can be found here)  Since it was St. Patrick's Day weekend, I used green food coloring and added some green sprinkles.  They were delicious as always.



We attempted to spice up Brinleigh's breakfast on St. Patrick's Day by introducing her to Lucky Charms.  (I normally don't stray from whole wheat cheerios.)  She quickly found the little marshmallow rainbows and that's all she wrote.  It was love at first bite!  I was barely able to get her to look at me for a picture.
 

As usual, Brinleigh was sporting the appropriate Holiday attire on St. Patrick's Day.  I'm starting to wonder how long I will be able to keep this holiday infatuation tradition going as she grows.

Btw, those are size 2T jeans!  Yes, I almost cried.

"Here's to a long life and a merry one.  
A quick death and an easy one.  
A pretty girl and an honest one.  
A cold beer - and another one."