Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Outdoor Baby

Brinleigh is all her Daddy! Not only does she look just like him (still) but she is such an outdoorsy baby.  She loves being outside!  She likes taking walks in the stroller (even if I have to bundle her up in six layers), she loved playing in the snow (and even through a huge temper tantrum when we brought her inside) and thoroughly enjoys playing on and exploring the playground.  On Monday we had a break from what seems like constant pouring rain, and we decided to escape from the house and venture out to the playground.  I have pushed Brinleigh on the swings before and she had so much fun, but now that she's bigger we let her explore more on her own.  She walked around looking at things and we took her down the slide for the first time.  There was a very tall slide that I took her down on my lap and she got the biggest kick out of that.  She thought it was hilarious and her giggles and laughs were so funny that we had to record a video of it.  Then we put her on a smaller slide by herself and just stood next to her slightly holding on so she didn't fall.  I think we will be visiting the park more often from now on.   



I loved this video so much that I kept watching it over and over again.  Later that evening Brinleigh was sitting with me and I played the video for her and she was cracking up laughing while watching herself giggling all the way down the slide.  That was just as hilarious to us so of course, we recorded another video.