Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Quick Check-in

I feel like I have so much to write about since leaving Alaska and I have not a clue where to begin.  I really really wish that I had time during our travels to post updates but trust me when I say.... shit. was. cray.
We were really looking forward to arriving in Florida because we were going to be able to relax and get settled and it has been anything BUT relaxing.  OMG.

Of course I have managed to squeeze in a few shopping trips to target to relax my nerves during the shit show that is our life currently.  Let me just say that I cannot stop thinking about these boots for Brinleigh!  I saw them and absolutely HAD to try them on her.  They fit her perfectly and she loved them and wore them the entire time we were in the store.  But Kolt doesn't think it's gonna get cool enough in Florida for her to wear them.  I am crossing my fingers that it cools down before they go out of stock so I can run out and buy them for her.  Because wouldn't they look absolutely A-dorable with this dress?!?!?!  Don't worry, I'm completely aware of my addiction and I really am trying to work on it.

We have been trying to squeeze in family days here and there so that during all this chaos we can all get a little break.  Our new favorite go-to for family fun is the beach.  Brinleigh wasn't so sure about it at first, but now..... she loves it!
Our household goods were delivered on Tuesday and Kolt had to report to work on Wednesday so I get to spend the rest of the week unpacking the house.  Which is super easy with my tiny toddler tornado wrecking shop every time I turn around.

I will be posting more about our travels, hopefully soon, and also pics of the new house! Stay tuned!